Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

I found this post in my drafts. Oops. I guess it never posted. I'm not going to tag anyone else because all my friends have probably been tagged by now. Seriously, this is like 3 months old!

I was tagged by Melissé so...here goes...

The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.


Seven random facts about me:

1. I sleep with 4 pillows: 2 under my head, one ON my head, and a body pillow.

2. I only eat popcorn from Osceola Cheese Factory.

3. I made my first C in school in Clothing class.

4. I hate my feet.

5. I never wanted to have kids.

6. I haven't had a best friend since I was 17.

7. I love to watch movies, but only at home, and only with the subtitles on.

No comments: