Monday, February 25, 2008

A Non-Scale Victory and an Honor Quote

At weigh-in on Saturday, I was down another 3.8 pounds, putting me at (drumroll please) AN EVEN 30 POUNDS gone forever! And the NSV is that I got into my next-smaller-size jeans comfortably yesterday. It was AWESOME!!

Now for the quote. Wait, first, let me set the scene. Briar and Honor were on my bed with me. Honor really doesn't like it when one of the other kids insinuates that I'm his/her mama, too. For some reason this week she's really into Briar.

Me (hugging Honor): My Honor.
Honor (hugging me back): My mama.
Briar (hugging us both): My Honor and my mama.
Honor (sitting up): Ok, she can be both of our mama 'cuz we're twinnies!
Me: But what do I do with the other kids?
Honor (way too happily): Just let 'em DIE!

The way she said "die" was gravelly and drawn out. Really creepy. And she was smiling the whole time, which just added to the creep factor!

1 comment:

Melisse said...

You are so looking GREAT! Way to go!!

BTW: You've been tagged by me : )