Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flatout Pizza

Here is a recipe from my favorite thing to eat this week. Sorry. No picture. I ate it.

Ingredients:
1 Flatout Italian Herb Carbdown or Sundried Tomato
1/4 C. Lite Ragu spaghetti sauce
1/2 C. Low-fat mozzarella cheese
17 slices turkey pepperoni
green peppers, onion, mushrooms, jalapenos

Directions:
Spray both sides of wrap with cooking spray and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Top wrap with sauce and add your choice of toppings, ending with the cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes.

I have eaten one of these every day for the last 4 days. I would have had them for dinner as well as lunch, but I don't share very well.

According to their website, Flatout Wraps can be found at Dillon's and Super WalMart in the Shawnee Mission area, but I only found them at SWM. The customer service people at Dillon's looked at me like I was crazy. Which I probably am, but they don't KNOW that.

If I make another tomorrow, I'll try to remember to take a picture before I snarf it all down!

No comments: