Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where have I been?

Gosh. Here I promised you guys nearly daily blogs and I haven't been here for 10 whole days. What is wrong with me? I should be beaten.

Here's what's been happening:

I have a sprained index finger on my right hand. I'm not sure what the technical problem is called, but I call it "mouse-finger". Yes, I got it from mousing on my laptop. It's sad that I spend so much time on my computer to actually sprain my finger, but, 'tis true.

We are having a g'rage sale today. Lots of stuff. Lots of GOOD stuff. No, really. I know everyone would like to believe that their garage sales are full of good stuff when it's usually just junk, but we really do have good stuff. Come buy it so I can go home.

My fave SIL, Jill, , made us some zucchini bread (at least, I was told she made it for us. Maybe she made it for the ILs and they just told me it was for us). Anyway, I got it out the other day when Nathan told me he was "really hungry" (why do they wait until they're really hungry? Why aren't they ever just hungry?) I was a little afraid to tell him what it was since my kids only like vegetables whose names rhyme with "sorn", "marrots" and "freen weans", but when he said it was good I told him it was zucchini bread. He came back a little while later asking for more "bikini bread". Wow. Bikini bread! I have GOT to get the recipe for that!

No comments: